Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Marketing Screw Up

Hi,

Today I just had an arguments with my managements discussed over the task that I have to carry on taking more products to sell to customer.In fact in my opinion this marketing strategy is a blunder and can not withstand any pressure feed back from principal and customer, hence the problems is bottle necking and jammed at one point the internal conflict will happen and the incumbent will be confused in how to accomplish his sales target.

I don't understand what kind of office politics they are playing, since the old school thumbs says it is cost efficiency and I agree in that opinion, but jamming the multiproducts is over driven by some characters who thinks on cut savings is required without thinking of sales operations.

Since I am only middle management and I couldn't afford to debate my director, the only thing I can do is just get along and do what I can do, yet I will not put more effort, because if I do that, I will get stress and sick. Since all balls are on my head, I am going to do marketing guerrilla to every customer by increasing sales potentials and branding awareness. This marketing strategy will works, since in the past I have done that and will put the pressure back to internal office and can get lots of tensions, that's the real game and if the director put the blame all I can say is, I am just doing what you have told.

Marketing strategy only applies if people in top managements is really sharp about what is happening in sales operations and not just doing pinpoint and mixing with cut cost budget, they should put the right man in the right place. Terminate the employee who has the attitude ass kissing to management. This kind of behaviour is like cancer, all they do is just playing office politics and never really care about professionalism ethics. I don't understand why the owner of the company is blind not seeing this thing.

Well, I guess that's balance of live and we only can get along and play the games, sometimes you just have to play office politics if you want to survive although you don't like it.

I never like office politics, but this time I am going to play my tunes and putting the chaos theory for my benefit. You know what chaos theory is, if everything is already screw up and messed and definitely it is not your fault it is somebody else mess, first don't try to fix it, you will be insane, put another screw up to your benefits, hence the chaos theory is another chaos will occur chaos and everything is balance and you will benefit.

Please try and good luck

No comments: