Sunday, September 7, 2008

Home Business Generating Leads

Hi,
In generating leads for your home business requires extensive extra hard works, it's not easy though, one way you can buy leads or get free back link for it.

On any Internet marketing seminars getting traffic is most essentials it's like your pulse of heart rate.If you don't get any traffic that's it no income.

Other ways and means is generating free leads by working at social networking or voluntary jobs to get the mind share of others to attract and redirect to your products, it will require time around 6 months to 1 year.

Home business in online marketing is not easy, using SEO techniques to get you on top of Google Page is not ensuring you will get high traffic, believe me. Especially newbies.

People who had done their Internet Marketing for than 6 months and 1year they are pretty sure what kind of difficulties they are facing.Yet finding niche, build sites, searching domains, research and finally getting traffic then converted into sales conversions is the path you must take.No day dreaming or whatever, always use the Pareto theorem.

What I am doing right now is attacking with article content writing to article directory based on true life experience as Internet Marketing and Offline Sales and marketing in reality.

Those two combinations help me find my path, and moreover I can write article to my blog based on my real stuff, I don't need to copy paste other article or duplicate content.

It is easier if we write something that is known to us, we don't have to break our heads to figure out any article we want to write.

Surely it would be different story if you don't have any backgrounds in article marketing writing, you will break your head to figure it out the terms in Marketing Terminology.

In home business Internet marketing, all you have to do is diligent enough to get acquainted your blog into joining Mybloglog and drop few messages to other communities and grab their attention and make it into sales conversions.That also I would have guess is not easy, you just can't simply bump into a persons and promote your stuff without making friends first until the chemistry works then you can soft selling.So my friend there is nothing easy.It took me 5 years in offline marketing until all of my clients know me very well and attune the market rhythm.

So in home business, what works efficiently you don't have to waste your gasoline and cell phone billings to make a call or presentations you just have to make your sites well known, make friend through forums or social networking like facebook.

Let me tell you a story in facebook, I have a Canadian friends who can build his organizations 1000 members in just 2 and half months, and now his programmes are looked over by the Canadian governments and about to receive fresh funds from Canadian government in millions of dollars.This man is legend.

If he can do it, I also can do it, you too can do it.

The only thing that stopping us is ourselves, yes you are right it is difficult to keep motivated, especially if you are like me, offline marketing with glamorous night live and suddenly yourselves and laptop plus the frustrations not getting any traffic.

The mentality is there, just hang in there.

No comments: