Thursday, September 4, 2008

Marketing, Home Business, Home Based Business

Hi,
Sometimes getting out of the box of usual thinking is good, why? Because it will give another perspective and open mind in marketing on home business.The reasons for this is, it is difficult to be honest putting up success in online marketing and stay on top Google page no 1.

An alternative way to make results fast is, make websites and sell real products, like MLM products, or someone products with Niche Market that you have study of course.While building up list is also important,Some people might use the online marketing with affiliate marketing, digital products etc, it is OK, I don't blame them, what will scare this newbies is getting traffic and converted into sales is not easy.You must have tons and more traffics each days, top Internet marketer or professional blogger have visitors minimum 10,000 hits/day, and achieving that path takes lots of hard work and patience.

I would like to give another perspective and based on my real experiences, I have another web and selling someone house, and luckily since I was on first page Google, the house owner trusted his properties to me and sign an agreement to sell, next thing is just wait until the real deal is on.

I was working from zero of that project and only 2 months the clear path was shown, all I have to do is maintain the rank in Google and try to promote offline, while now this marketing strategy is marketing guerrilla.

It would be wise for anyone to do experiment in marketing from all sectors, it is costly even though you will benefit long enough to get real results and challenging.

I wish all the best for folks out there in home business, home based business and Internet marketing field.

No comments: