Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Working Online

Hi,

Working online, home business, home based business, Internet marketing and or offline marketing require the same attitude :

1. motivation
2. persistence
3 updates on news
4.research on traffic

That's the basic important thing to be in this business, of curse there's a lot more, maybe I'll save it for another article, I don't want to make you headache.

Motivation needed to pushed ourselves to the limit on effort and what ever we dream of.

Persistence is just being tough guy and always bounce back fast if you experience obstacle.

Updates news, to be aware that the news are impacting to the trends of market , and will also impact on keywords and niche markets itself.

Research on traffic, means although you manage to be #1 in Google, it doesn't me you are finish with everything, you must research every movement of your competitor and always look out for new ways to improve traffic.

I guess that's all I have to say

No comments: