Monday, August 25, 2008

Home Business

Hi,
Getting traffics free, in home business can be done by submitting your article blogs to many social book marking. As an example digg, delicious etc.
What this book marking are friendly SEO user, the spider crawls acknowledge some of articles and will boost your rank page in Google Search Engine.
The author has done some experiments using certain ways to generate traffic SEO, and successfully putting in no 1 page Google.Though the keywords are few, yet the effort is worth it.
Putting articles in order to get back links, I mean fresh back links is a good way to get your links stronger to be on top.To do that you must do home works, writing articles on daily basis, and foundation of making links, internal links so you manage to overcome the competition.
Many I have seen, companies like to advertise using PPC AdWords, the results were a little bit disappointment, only can found on page 2 and above, if I count he spend like around US$ 5, 000, and still were defeated by a websites with same products, to be costly only 10%.
Learning SEO basics are complexes if you learned by yourself, on the other hand if you had a good mentor everything will be easy and the results is accountable.
In this article I like to help my readers to boost their websites to be on first page of Google, I am confident I can make results and benefit, the charge fee will be negotiable, depending on your keywords and complexity of your websites.
If you are interested please contact me through the comments, and post me a messages, I will be happy to guide you to boost your search engine in Google.
SEO is not everything to gain traffic, there are dozens ways, to enhance the essence and built your websites to get visitor on your home business, home based business it will be looking incredible if your sites is on no1 in Google, especially if the websites represents the company or corporate with highly reputations.
Believe me the potentials customer is not going to be impressed if your sites is not on no 1 Google, not even if you are a runner up.

No comments: