Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Home Business

Hi,
Home business, in terms of search engine with looking keywords with exact phrase have an competition of over 200 million sites.

If you want to generate leads to have visitors and mainstream income, then the first step is making your sites on page #1 in Google.

Not easy if you used keywords and or niche market with tight competition, though it is challenging to do research on how to get top of the page.

I am doing 3 and 4 keywords using organic search engine, and it works on page #1 Google.
I am still working out how to figure and getting on page #1 in Google using one keywords and stays there for ever.

I am still on my 4 to 7 step of SEO learning, which my mentor taught me, and I am not yet using all his secret weapons, because I don't have time to work online, I'm still working offline.

I can only focus, on keywords, based on search on Google keywords, I expect to have more progress by the end this month.

Working as Internet marketing on home based business and making money online is not easy, getting high traffic is also challenging especially, free traffic.

Hope to see you again.

No comments: